Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tea with angels

At the moment I started to cry I heard the door bell chime
One angel moved towards me offering me his shoulder and his hankie 
while another walked into my home and proceeded to hug me saying,
hello, it’s ok, I love you”

Slowly, I regained hope and found myself in my kitchen
having tea with my two highly compassionate angels

This was definitely the universe’s way of reminding me  
I am not alone, there’s strength for me in others who love me 
when I felt weakest, most vulnerable and alone 
a few kind words and some hugs brought me back home 
to my heart and to my senses 

My spirit became lifted and I was able to release and let go 
of that overwhelming pain, fear and confusion holding me captive 
I was able to release, receive and allow in the love of others for me
and slowly I began engaging and responding in present reality 

Hugs, hot tea and comforting words
loving touches helping me to dry my tears  
friendly smiles reflecting back at me
“you’re valuable to us, we love you”

How very nice being rocked, feeling loved  
cradled in caring arms and pampered  
moving gently from darkness into sunlight  
thank you, my angels, for your kind love and loving
because of you I am comforted and I am healed

No comments:

Post a Comment