Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tuesday’s Prayer

Of what I knew there’s so much I did not tell you
not because I didn’t want to tell you
but simply because I did not think of telling you
I did not think of it as important or valid at the time

And I wonder if you too now also wish we both had said more to one another
More of what we knew, our everyday life discoveries, our concerns about our future
Perhaps, like me, you also did not know how much or how deeply to share 

Life flew by quickly and now years since your death
I still find I have so much I want to share with you
So much I wish you could share with me

How well I remember the many times we shared love
times we offered or received joy and appreciation  
times we engaged in life’s joys and celebrations
times we faced sickness, grief and pain together
times we laughed and cried sharing dreams and realities

Tonight in silent communication and in prayer
I‘m asking God to help me get through to you
to help us build a SOUL / HEART bridge 
whereby we could reconnect and communicate  

Tonight I am asking God to grant us a little bit of heaven 
asking HIM to bring us into close proximity 
lovingly gliding us through invisible physical boundaries  
and allowing us to visit and chat for a while

Remembering you tonight, I feel a peacefulness 
a belief that God has already granted me my prayer
and that HIS love is guiding us closer in Spirit time

“SPIRIT” to feel, experience and “see” one another 
“SPIRIT” to honor and to smile with the other
“SPIRIT“ for imaging messages and reconnecting 
“SPIRIT” for loving and giving thanks 

And I must say,
I’m experiencing a smile coming from deep within my heart 
I’m sensing you close to me, feeling your loving energy 
Eyes open or shut, I’m “seeing” our eyes meet 

I’m filled with awe and gratitude for God’s gift to us tonight
while realizing there’s no need for words in our sharing
All is perfect feeling and honoring the loving in our togetherness 

REST IN PEACE, my dear sweet friend
Until we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment